Each month Sunshine Linus receive many thank you cards and messages from the various groups and organizations we support with donated items. They are often astounded at the quality of work supplied and wish to express their gratitude and pleasure at being on the receiving end of such generosity of time and materials. This past month we received thank you messages from the following organizations:
- Activities Department of the residents in the Memory Support unit at Bluecare Caloundra
- Lifestyle Coordinator at Opal Aged Care Kawana Waters
- Acting Nurse Unit Manager Neonatal Unit Sunshine Coast University Hospital
- The team at the Special Care Nursery Logan Hospital
- Administration at the Yuendumu Health Clinic
- Staff and patients at the Sunshine Coast University Hospital Emergency Department
Other events this past month included the Fun day at Buderim Private Hospital Teddy Bear Fair on Sunday 20th May. The photos show the ‘Teddy Bear Hospital and Health Check’ stand being manned by our Linus girls…….Joy, Dorothy, Lisa and Gabriele and of course Dr. Neil was there dispensing Teddy Health Checks!